Commentator teams have been unveiled for 2021 March Madness, with Jim Nantz, Grant Hill, Bill Raftery and Tracy Wolfson again calling the Final Four.
The NCAA has released the announcer teams for 2021 March Madness, which will feature Jim Nantz, Grant Hill, Bill Raftery and Tracy Wolfson on the Final Four call for the sixth consecutive year.
All 67 games from the NCAA Tournament will be broadcast across its usual four national networks — CBS, TNT, TBS, truTV — and March Madness Live, beginning with First Four matchups on Thursday, March 18.
Studios in New York and Atlanta will host March Madness pregame and postgame coverage. The Atlanta studio will be hosted by Ernie Johnson along with analysts Charles Barkley, Kenny Smith and Candace Parker with Andy Katz. The New York studio will be hosted by Greg Gumbel along with analysts Clark Kellogg, Seth Davis and Wally Szczerbiak with Adam Zucker providing updates.
March Madness announcers 2021
Play-by-Play / Analyst // Reporter; Regional weekend announcer teams denoted by *
- Jim Nantz / Bill Raftery / Grant Hill // Tracy Wolfson*
- Brian Anderson / Jim Jackson // Allie LaForce*
- Ian Eagle / Jim Spanarkel // Jamie Erdahl*
- Kevin Harlan / Dan Bonner // Dana Jacobson*
- Carter Blackburn / Debbie Antonelli
- Lisa Byington / Steve Smith
- Andrew Catalon / Steve Lappas // AJ Ross
- Spero Dedes / Brendan Haywood // Lauren Shehadi
- Tom McCarthy / Avery Johnson
- Brad Nessler / Steve Lavin // Evan Washburn
When is Selection Sunday 2021?
- Date: Sunday, March 14
- Time: 6 p.m. ET
- Channel: CBS